Drug and Alcohol Testing
The following program and the contents of this website apply to the UCI employees only. The UCI Drug and Alcohol Testing Program carries out the Federal Regulations set forth by the Department of Transportation (DOT) regarding operating commercial vehicles.
- DOT Employee page
- Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
- What Employee need to know about DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Employee Acknowledgement and Consent of Drug and Alcohol Testing Form
- General Consent for Limited Queries
- Post Accident Testing Acknowledgement forms
- DOT and FMSCA History Form
- Safety Question? Click Here!
- Sign-up for Training
- Testing Site