Distribution Voluntary Use Respirators (N95s) Related to COVID-19 Protection
Prior to receiving an N95, employees must complete a brief training in UC Learning Center (search for “N95 Voluntary Use”).
Once you have taken the training, please retrieve N95 respirators from the following locations around campus:
- Engineering and Computing Trailers
- Environmental Health & Safety front desk
- Med Sci C stack
- Parking Structure Kiosk across from Student Center
- Physical Sciences Stores (Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
- University Research Park - 100 Theory, Suite 110
You will then be provided FIVE NIOSH-certified N95 respirators made by BYD. When not in use, respirators must be stored in a clean, dry area, away from excessive heat, moisture, contaminating gaseous substances, or airborne particulates.
Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that employees who are obtaining and wearing voluntary use respirators take the required training in UC Learning Center.
For departments that would like bulk orders, please complete the Return to Site - Supplies Needed form.
For questions regarding N95s or respiratory protection, contact EHS at 949-824-6200 or at email@example.com.